DESIGN | PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Diagnostic Study and Requirement Analysis aim to collect, organize, illustrate and present all project requirements regarding the Building Structure, the Electro-Mechanical Facilities, the Production Procedures, the Financial Restraints and the phases of Design & Construction.
This section defines the contents of each stage of a project.
– Data Collection & Organization of Project Design Standards
– Diagnostic Study & Market Research for Special Equipment Installations
– Building Concept Analysis, Development & Presentation
– Building Composition (Drawings, Technical Specifications, Business Plan Budget)
– Installation Approvals
– Business Technical Documentation